AWS skills with special focus on IAM, S3, Cloud watch, Lambda•Python programming skills•Linux scripting skills•Java scripting•provided by Dice
Telicent is hiring a back-end engineer – working with Python, Java and Go – to help design and implement our groundbreaking open source data mesh platform.
Our platform enables customers to extricate themselves from architectural patterns that stifle change. We achieve this by unlocking applications from each other and removing the friction, using open standards. This solves significant interoperability issues for organisations with complex data needs, creating freedom for adaptability, innovation, new integrations and progress.
- Someone building upon foundational back-end skills accrued in industry, now ready for a deeper engineering challenge
- Wanting to work in open communities – our ‘CORE’ platform will be open source
- Technology agnostic, comfortable with change and autonomy
- A proficiency with one of Python, Java and/or Go
- Wanting to work with event streaming (e.g. Apache Kafka)
- An understanding of distributed, asynchronous or event-sourcing system principles – or similar
- An ability to unpack complex requirements, to uphold security of sensitive data and to conform to best practises
- A collaborative, adaptable, user-centred approach
- A good understanding of software engineering principles
Job Category: Programming
Job Type: Freelance Part Time
Job Location: Newyork USA